Saturday, January 14, 2012

Meet the newest member of the Van Every Family - Laura



Hi! my name is Laura and I am the newest member to the Van Every Family Chiropractic family.


I am a born and rasied Royal Oak-er as is my husband, Mark. We have 2 daugters and a son that attend Oak Ridge Elementary School right around the corner. They are all patients here at Van Every. I love to hear my kids say, "Mom, I think I will feel better after an adjustment."


I have been a patient here since 2006 and am a firm believer in the benefits of chiropractic care as it relates to my mind, body, and spirit. I have experienced relief from headaches, vertigo, and insomnia. The environment at Van Every has only made my experiences with chiropractic care better; the warm and caring staff here is really like no other! I even told myself when I began my visits years back, "Now THIS is the kind of place I would like to work at!"