Sunday, February 8, 2009

I pulled my lower back out and was in excruciating pain !

Chiropractic Patient Testimonial for Van Every Chiropractic

"I had pulled my lower back out, and was in excruciating pain. I wasn’t able to get in on Saturday, so I couldn’t get in until Monday morning. For two days I had trouble walking, sitting, moving much and sleeping. The pain was always with me. I was taking pain medication with little results. Monday morning after the adjustment the pain was gone. I was still a little sore, but it was like night and day difference. My movement was restored. I even had a headache that Dr. Anna Saylor tended to, and it was gone! I can’t express my thanks and confidence I have for the doctors at Van Every Family Chiropractic Center. It totally changed my body. I was out of alignment; without an adjustment it wouldn’t have changed. "
- Mahlon Ozmun, Royal Oak Michigan