Friday, November 4, 2011

Chiropractic isn't just for professional athletes!

We at Van Every Family Chiropractic Center of Royal Oak, Michigan, care about your health and well-being and strive to provide you with current information in a variety of health topics!

Chiropractic has been “discovered” by professional athletes, Olympians, weekend warriors and everyone in between. Since it’s football season we thought you might find this interesting:

According to the Professional Football Chiropractic Society (PFCS), all 32 teams in the National Football League provide their players with chiropractic care so they can perform at their best and also to manage and prevent injuries and to speed recovery.

Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints wide receiver Marques Colston relied on Rob Lizana, DC for chiropractic care. Colston says:

"I always see Dr. Rob for chiropractic care on game day to get my body balanced, flexible and ready for action. I see him several times a week for rehab and to recover faster from the last game."

The Saints’ Reggie Bush has been receiving regular chiropractic care since high school.

"I look at chiropractic care as important to keeping me healthy and at the top of my game."

Saints wide receiver Lance Moore also praises chiropractic:

"Not only did my chiropractor get me back on the field, but he helped me to stay on the field. My body just feels much better overall because of the care I've gotten."

2010 NFL Hall Of Fame inductee Jerry Rice adds:

"I did a lot of things to stay in the game, but regular visits to my chiropractor made all the difference." (1)

References:
1. Southern California University of Health Sciences, February 3, 2010. http://www.scuhs.edu/PageInfo.aspx?id=1595