Thursday, September 15, 2011

Immune system boost with chiropractic!

We at Van Every Family Chiropractic Center of Royal Oak, Michigan, care about your health and well-being and strive to provide you with current information in a variety of health topics!

Watch the following video and see why our patient Heidi says "I have been so much healthier since I started and maintained my care here; for me, it's made a great difference in my energy level and being able to sleep effectively, being able to go to work rested, calm and in general, just be a healthier person." She attributes all this to KST, the Koren Specific Technique, style of adjusting! She also comments on how compassionate Van Every Family Chiropractic Center is to our patients who have special needs, including autistic children and adults. We are grateful for Heidi, and for sharing her unique chiropractic story!